Saturday 17 September 2011

Club First Goals

As promised, I will be uploading all the club member's first goals. The goals weren't easy to get as our player's attributes were quite low. We're still working on our cards, but here are some that have been sent to me so thus far. 

booyah4-
He scores while falling to his feet. There is similarity between this and Crosby's goal, but I'm going to have to say number 87's goal was much nicer.


QQ_Plz
This is me scoring my first goal in the EASHL of NHL12. It was a pass by frankchise_605 and I one timed it with my 60 rating slapper. I'm surprised it went in with how fast the goalie's lateral movement is in NHL 12. Not the most prettiest of goals, but it's good to get the first one over with. 



xChris76
Chris scores his first goal and it's a beauty. Short side top shelf on CDC. His first goal gave us a 2-1 lead.


Integra250
Integra250 scores his first goal from a pass by Krazzx. Nice job getting open Philly! 

Tokun-
Tokun- receives a nice feed from booyah4- and makes an unpredictable backhander. A pretty nice goal to start off the EASHL year.


Kanucks25
Kanucks25 forces a snipe through 3 defenders. They can't stop him! They can't stop him! I'm guessing the goalie was screened judging by the wall of players and going on the early butterfly stance.




ThaManbeast
Markus gets his first goal in his first club game! A slow wrister but just enough to beat a peaking goalie coming across. Goal was assisted by Tokun- and Markus pots 5 points in his first ever NHL12 club game. Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment